Saturday, March 27, 2010

Become Like a Children!

Do you know what I mean? Yes, you should become like a children. Wonder why I said this? Because the Bible says it. God wants us to be like a children. The Bible says...

"and said, "Amen, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven." - Matthew 18:3 (New American Bible)

What do you mean to become like a children? Do you want me to become a mongoloid? No. That is not what I mean. Why did the Bible said that we should be like a children? It is not a physical or literal move. If you have wisdom, I think you don't need to read this article anymore.

Like a child, they obey their parents. And that is what you should do to your Heavenly Father. Like a children, obey the Heavenly Father. Make the Heavenly Father like your parent. Obey His' commandments. Obey His Holy Word. Trust Him. Like a child, trust your Heavenly Father. Trust also your Holy Mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary. That what it means.

END OF ARTICLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment